Specialized in the respiratory and aerosol therapy fields only and endowed with multiple knowledge and know-how, Cynbiose Respiratory will intervene in various studies (proof of concept, PK / PD, imaging, evaluation of inhalation devices, …) by providing an adapted and quality service as well as personalized advices that will establish real trust with our clients and promote real partnerships.
Cynbiose Respiratory will also expand its skills and portfolio of animal models to always meet the specific needs, deadlines and constraints of each client. Our goal is to always ensure efficiency, quality and accountability.
Cynbiose Respiratory team consists of on-site scientific experts and technicians specialized in preclinical animal models of lung diseases and aerosol therapy. Our facilities are designed for animal experimentation, imaging and aerosol delivery. Additionally, we have an in-house laboratory for sample preparation, handling, bioanalysis and storage.
Please contact us to further discuss your needs in respiratory studies and learn how Cynbiose Respiratory can assist you to accelerate the development of your drug and/or device R&D programs.
Cynbiose Respiratory has an extensive experience in animal models for respiratory studies. Notably, we have access to the following in vivo models.
- experimental models of respiratory pathologies including :
– models of pulmonary inflammation and infection in macaques,
– murine models of viral, bacterial and fungal respiratory infection
– murine models with non-small cell lung cancer
– a murine model of asthma
– a murine model of IPF
– a model of infection in mechanically-ventilated pigs
– models of exposure to cigarette-smoke and infectious exacerbations in mouse and macaque (coming soon)
- experimental models for the study of aerosols including:
– models of pulmonary/nasal deposition in animals spontaneously breathing, anesthetized and under mechanical ventilation;
– models of biodistribution and PK after drug inhalation/aerosolization.
– a unique model of pulmonary microdialysis in macaques to follow the kinetic of inhaled drugs in the targeted organ.
Cynbiose Respiratory also provides lung function measurement and bioanalysis in the foregoing animal models, including:
– the respiratory function;
– the immune response;
– the quantification of pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungi) or lesions (tumor, fibrosis,…)
– the lung tissue remodeling,
Cynbiose Respiratory also offers related services such as:
– Aerosol metrology to analyze aerosol aerodynamical properties
– Expertise to select aerosol devices (nasal, lung) and develop inhaled formulation